Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekends Go So Fast!

When my alarm went off this morning, I couldn't believe the weekend was over already and it was time to go back to work! Arghhh! Didn't do much over the weekend. We got out for a bit on Saturday in the chilly, cloudy weather. It seemed really late all day long. We went to run some errands first and then wandered around a few shops waiting for the Out Back to open. Who knew it didn't open until 3:30 on a Saturday. Not us! I was starving by that time and told the waiter to bring food and quick! Skip and I shared warm bread, a garden salad, fried shrimp, chicken, and ribs! It was so yummy and I was stuffed like a pillow by the time we finished. Wish I could have found some room for a decadent dessert. I spent the rest of the weekend doing house chores, watching tv, reading, and crafting. I finished a scarf for me made out of hand dyed cotton yarn in shades of chocolate brown and purples. Cross-stitched a bit too! Only four more days and it is time for another weekend and I can hardly wait!!

No comments: