Thursday, February 19, 2015

This and That....

I'm....back in my comfy clothes after going out to lunch....

I'm...totally stuffed because I ate more food than I've eaten in a week....

We...were celebrating our 41st wedding anniversary....

I...wish we would have picked a different place to eat....food was on the cold side...service was simply horrendous....

It...is extremely cold outside - very windy - very brutal....

I...am thankful that I have a nice warm house to be in....

We...will be watching the Bud Duel Shootout tonight (NASCAR)....

I...will be knitting some more on a scarf I'm trying to get finished so that I can wear it before the weather warms up....guess I have time huh?!

Below...picture I sent to my sister recently - in response to the picture she sent me. You DON'T want to see that one - LOL! and possibly you didn't want to see this one either - tee hee!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I remembered late last night that Brian's birthday and your anniversary were the same day.