Tuesday, February 17, 2015

First Chapter - First Paragraph Tuesday....

Linking up with http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/ for First Paragraph Tuesday Teasers.....

My book for today is "Life Drawing"....


In the days leading up to my husband Owen's death, he visited Alison's house every afternoon.  I would watch him trudge over the small, snowy hill between our two properties, half the time away from me, half the time toward me.  And I would wonder what he thought about as he went.  Wonder too if Alison watched him from a window of her own, and whether the expression she saw on his face as he approached was very different from the one I saw as he came home.

So... care to keep reading?


3 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I wonder what his expression was . . . It's an interesting introduction. I would like to know more.

Marcia said...

Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure...

Love the hearts on barn board background!!!!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Hi Linda -- I read this one and liked it and the intro really sets the stage. enjoy