Sunday, September 11, 2016

A Book I'm Reading...

this is one of many that I have started.  I'm only a chapter in so far....so can't give any true thoughts on it yet.  However, I know someone else who just finished it and they loved it - so I have high hopes!

The title, of course, was the first thing that caught my eye!  And then I read the blurb inside and that cinched the deal...

"Mrs. Creasey is missing and the avenue is alive with whispers.  The neighbors blame her disappearance on the heat wave (I can relate)...  but Grace and Tilly (who are 10 years old) are not convinced.  They decide to take matters into their own hands and try to bring Mrs. Creasey home"

The knitting that the book is on top of is my ZickZack scarf. I'm determined to get it done and wear it this winter. Of course that is what I said "last" winter. But this time around, it WILL happen!



3 comments:

Paula said...

A fascinating book title!!

Susan in SC said...

Love that sick sack scarf. Can't wait to see it finished!

baili said...

sounds fantastic book dear