Saturday, March 11, 2017

Trying to Get Back...

I stopped blogging quite awhile ago.  I just felt I did not have anything much to blog about. I don't work anymore. I don't really go anywhere - except to the grocery store, the knitting store, the bookstore.  I don't have any face to face friends to do things with - so nothing to talk about there.  My family is 540 miles away.  No kids....  I was just struggling to find things to "blog about"... But I want to try again - find my own blog personality....

I recently bought this magazine.  I liked it enough to get the newest issue last week.  It is interesting to find out how people got into blogging, about the things they blog about - their struggles with their blogs - their reasons for sometimes stepping away from their blogs, etc etc....

Anyway, I'm going to try again - because I do enjoy doing my blog.  Even if no one out there is "listening"...  I still enjoy doing it...


5 comments:

kathy b said...

Welcome back! There are so many blig lurkers. Someone always wants to hear you! Show us your knitting please!

Tammy said...

I haven't blogged much in the last couple of years, either. Seems I share on Instagram, but don't get blog posts written.
That looks like an interesting magazine - I hope you get the inspiration you're looking for. If you blog, I'll be reading! :)

Honoré said...

I haven't read an "Artful Blogging" magazine in a while and when I did, always found it interesting, helpful and inspiring! Welcome back to the world of blogging and connecting and "reviving" your voice. And as kathyb see: do indeed share your knitting...
Cheers~

Lisa said...

Glad you are blogging again. I hope the Artful Blogging magazine inspires you. I don't see anything wrong with sharing knitting and books.

Paula said...

Happy to see you again. I haven't heard of the magazine. I am feeling the blogging slump too! I think we all go through it!!