Wednesday, June 1, 2016

OTN....

This is one of the lovely projects I'm knitting away on right now... It is called "Dryads" (paid pattern on Ravelry).  I love the way it is so adaptable to various yarns.  It calls for sock yarn, which I'm using for my first one. But I plan on making another one in a DK or worsted!  And you can knit it as long as you want - just keep "making leaves".....

The book "Lawyer for the Cat" is the second in this series.  I read the first one "Lawyer for the Dog",  and really enjoyed it.  Was pleasantly surprised to see this second one on the shelves when I went to B & N last Friday. I really hope the author continues on with these books!



3 comments:

karen said...

gorgeous knitting!! love the green and the scalloped edging :)

kathy b said...

Great cat on the Cover. LOVE your shawl choice. Oh my

Paula said...

Gorgeous!