Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Ten On Tuesday...

ten things I did last weekend....

1.  Knitted - a lot!  started about 5 or 6 or more cowls!

2.  Read - a lot!  finished two books and came close to finishing another. The two I finished are Little Bitty Lies and Lie Still - both good!

3.  Colored my hair...

4.  Went to the library to drop off some donation books....

5.  Went to a little get together at our neighbor's house....

6.  Changed the bedsheets...

7.  Watched the NASCAR race (fun fights between several of the drivers at the end had me cracking up and yelling at the tv)!

8.  Bought some more knitting patterns on Ravelry...

9.  Bought a Xmas gift for my Dad....

10.  Went to B & N for some book shopping - mainly got things for my husband to read!

2 comments:

Susan in SC said...

What a fun weekend!

Kwizgiver said...

If you're on Ravelry, friend me (I'm Kwizgiver)! I'd love to check out your cowls--I'm always on the hunt for great patterns.