Monday, June 15, 2009

A Visitor....

This is a little guy who comes by to see us at least once or twice every day. As soon as he sees me come out on the deck, he runs over to where I put his seed. He fills up his little cheeks as full as he can and then runs off the deck, down the side of the house, down the driveway and across the street. He drops off his bounty at his little hiding spot. Then he zips back across the street and comes around to the deck for more and more and MORE - for as long as I keep putting it out for him that day. We call him Zippy... Every once in awhile, he has to pause for a sip of water out of the water dish. This collecting breakfast, lunch, dinner - and snacks - can get pretty exhausting - LOL!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh Linda! Zippy is sooo cute! I miss seeing chipmunks. None here in Europe. Could he be a she feeding her little ones? Or maybe a guy taking good care of his gal? What a fun visitor.

I started a new blog as my old one was full. I hope you will stop by and say hello when you get a chance.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Siobhán said...

Awww, little Zippy is adorable!