Sunday, November 30, 2008

Knit One, Purl Two....

A few years ago, when I had to stop cross-stitching because I could no longer see those tiny holes on the linen, I had to find something to occupy my hands. So I started knitting. Over the next year or so, I made scarves and hats and felted purses - even a few shawls. Last year, I finally got some close-up lenses, and was once again able to do my beloved cross-stitch. So I stopped knitting. But a couple of months ago, with the cooler weather coming in, I found myself wanting to do some knitting again also. I've got many scarves started, including this one, which is coming along very nicely. I'm using Noro Silk Garden.

4 comments:

Susan in SC said...

This is beautiful Linda. It looks so soft. The colors are beautiful too! The cooler weather always makes me want to knit and crochet as well.

Joanne said...

It's pretty, Linda, and I love the pattern!
Joanne

Cindy said...

Linda, I really like the stitch on this scarf....and the way you have the colors blending together! It's GORGEOUS!!

Ulla said...

Lovely colours in your scarf.A lovely one.
Ulla