Thursday, November 20, 2008

It is ALL Tanya's Fault!!


I was reading Tanya's blog the other day and I saw where she got these adorable little Christmas placques at Michaels. Welllll, I had been to Michaels that day and I didn't see them. Because if I had seen them, they would have gone home with me! So of course, before I met my friend for dinner last night, I had to run to another Michaels right near there, and get some! It took me several times of walking up and down the aisles, but I finally found them. Then the decision, which ones to take. I really wanted them all, but settled for four. And I also found this adorable little snowman ornament! Tonight, I had the pleasure of finding spots to hang each of the placques. I had to take a few things down in order to find room on my walls - LOL! The ornament will be hung on my tree soon....

3 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Hey Linda!
Nice assortment :o) I almost got that little snowman ornie - might have to go back for him....and a few other plaques afterall. Glad I was able to direct you there for them. LOL

Tanya

Susan in SC said...

How adorable! Oh, I am so glad we do not have a Michael's near us for I would spend way too much money!! BTW, I have tagged you. Check out my blog to see the instructions. It's the tag from Maisie. Thanks!

Julie said...

I agree! I ran out and got the sign that reads Hope!