Monday, February 25, 2008

Show and Tell!


This is what $97.00 looks like! I added to my "stash" pile on Saturday. (click on the picture to make it bigger and you can see more details of the "stash") I drove over to a needlework shop that is about 45 minutes each way. I never feel like I spend enough time there after that long drive. But since I managed to do enough damage to my wallet in less than 10 minutes, it is good that I didn't spend more time there! I wanted to get a couple of things that would be a bit more challenging or interesting to work on - so I got a sampler called The Village of Hawk Run Hollow. It is supposed to be an entire village - with churches and houses and shops and cemeteries. I love it and can't wait to get the fabric to start on it. I also got one that many other people are working on - it is called A Quaker Christmas by Bygone Stitches. I kept falling in like with this one and then in love with it and knew I had to do it! I also got a multiplication sampler that is a bit different from others I've seen. I love doing these samplers! And I got 3 other smaller charts to work on - well, sometime. I figure by the time I get Hawk Run Hollow done, I'll be a 100! LOL!

No comments: