Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Ten on Tuesday - Ten Things That Delight Me....
1. My cat Buddy. He always makes me smile or giggle or laugh out loud.
2. Antics of the squirrels - especially when they get crazy in the springtime.
3. Going to the yarn shop with my sister last fall (at least 3 or 4 times we went)! Guess that should say "delighted". It was on her visit here from Ohio that we got to do it. But now when I go on my own, I can "feel" her there alongside me.
4. Buying lots of yummy glossy magazines, and then curling up to read them with a cup of coffee by my side.
5. Going up and down the aisles in the fiction and mystery section at Barnes & Noble - just picking out whatever title or cover grabs my attention. Sometimes some of them come home with me....
6. Browsing patterns at Ravelry. I could do this for hours. Oh, that's right! I do DO it for hours!
7. That my sister now has a Smartphone and can now be on Facebook. She doesn't have a computer. So for the first time, we can chat back and forth a bit during the day online - and she can see my blog!
8. Knitting of course! All the joys this has brought to my life, in various ways, go unnumbered.
9. Listening to the birds chittering outside my window in the mornings before I get out of bed.
10. Driving around in the car - singing out loud to my music CD's