Sunday, April 12, 2015

Parts of My Week....

were spent....

going out to dinner for my husband's 72nd birthday Friday. Had a really nice server. Especially liked her saying "my pleasure",  when I said "thank you".  Much nicer than "no problem"....

taking walks and watching the trees start to bud.  It always amazes me how different all the leaf buds look as they are opening up. This one is in my backyard...




knitting a bit on this cowl.... (Three Color Cashmere Cowl)... pattern
on Ravelry. 
I could not afford cashmere yarn in three colors. But the yarn I'm using has 15% cashmere!  Close enough for my pocketbook!

and parts of my week were spent reading this mystery. Third in the series by Julia Keller. 

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Isn't it wonderful to see buds on the trees at long last?!