Borrowed - aka "stolen" - from another Blog I read....
If you would like to play along, do it here if you would like. Or if you want to do it on your blog, post a link if you desire!
1. Twitter or Facebook? Facebook.... Don't have a Twitter account - and most likely - never will.
2. Morning person or night owl?... Definitely a morning person. I always preferred to start work early, when I was working in my jobs... I can stay up a bit late if needed, but most nights, I am ready for bed by eleven!
3. How do you drink your coffee?.... I drink International Coffee (Café Francais flavor). When out in a restaurant, I just put cream in my coffee...
4. It is 9:00 P.M. and you have the house to yourself. What do you do?...
I watch the t.v. shows I rarely get to watch when my husband is home...binge watching Say Yes to the Dress. Or Fixer-Upper. Or House Hunters...etc etc.
5. What is on your nightstand right now? I don't really have a nightstand. I have a little table at the head of my bed. On it is a lamp, an alarm clock (never used anymore) and some knick knacks. To the right of the bed is a small bookcase with a lamp and a picture of my Mom as a child, and a white noise machine.
6. What is one smell do you love?....fresh cookies baking.
7. What is one smell you hate?...the moldy smell outside after it rains a lot.
8. Other than your current home, where would you most like to live?
Back in Milford, Ohio - near my parents and siblings.
9. If you could eat only one nationality for the rest of your life, what would it be? I would say Mexican - but too much of it upsets my stomach. So I would go with Chinese.
10. When you were six years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? I can't remember back that far. But as I got into my teens, I always wanted to become a teacher. But I never did.