Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ten On Tuesday!

This week - it is 10 foods that "go together".  I took this in an off the wall manner - and am telling the 10 foods that go together according to my taste - but others might find a little icky!

1.  Breakfast sausage or links with catsup (this is one of the only two things I eat catsup with (the other being onion rings).  I hate catsup on other stuff!

2.  Fritos and peanut butter....

3.  Cold, left-over pizza and chocolate milk...

4.  Cottage cheese with salsa...

5.  Ritz crackers and a bit of chocolate bar (at the same time)....

6.  French fries and mayo....

7.  Chocolate ice cream - all gooshey and melty - and then scoop it up with ruffled potato chips...

8.  Cold mac n cheese and cottage cheese - mixed in together in each bite...

9.  Cheesy garlic toast with a fried egg and a slice of melted American cheese on top....

10.  Salty cashews and a glass of really cold tomato juice as a chaser....for breakfast!

3 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

These are really unusual pairings! Though I can imagine the chocolate shake and potato chips would be delicious (I'll eat shakes with french fries). I'm not a big fan of ketchup either but I HAVE to have it with my grilled cheese sandwich. Mmmm! :)

Lisa said...

One combo I didn't put on my list was potato chips and pepsi. We used to dip our chips into our pepsi back in high school. lol! I like ketchup on my scrambled eggs. :)

Literary Feline said...

I think my husband would eat everything with ketchup if he could. LOL

I personally think chocolate milk goes with everything. :-)

My daughter likes French Fries and Ranch dressing--not too different from fries and mayo, right?