The Ten on Tuesdays challenge for this week is to list ten things you like about winter.... So - here goes!
1. I'm not hot (hate being hot)!
2. No humidity (hate humidity)!
3. After being out in the cold for awhile - a hot shower feels even better than usual.
4. Snuggling under an afghan on the couch and reading.
5. Snuggling under an afghan on the couch and taking a nap.
6. My sister is home more often in the winter - so I get to talk to her more on the phone (she is in Ohio - I'm in Virginia)....
7. Getting to wear the scarves I've hand-knitted.
8. Getting to see more of my indoor/outdoor cat. He stays in more when it is cold.
9. I love trees - especially in the winter when they are bare of leaves and you can see their branches....
10. I like staying inside - and winter gives me "permission" to do so....