Monday, June 11, 2012

It Is Not My Fault!

It is Mary Kathryn's!  I read her blog... and the other day, she had a picture of a candle, in the sweetest jar... that she had bought at Target. So of course, yesterday, I had to run and get one too!  She bought "Pink Magnolia".  I wanted the "Lemon Verbena"... but the slot where it was supposed to be was empty!  Well, after looking and looking and moving many jars of various candles around, I found one!  And of course, while I was at it, I had to get this Red Velvet Cake one. It smells sooo yummy!  And then (and I'll blame my husband for this)... because when I went to find him, he was standing right next to a counter that had cocktail glasses of various types. I came home with these! He says... what are you going to do with them? I said, uh, drink out of them... ha!
They are normally for cordials or liquers... but I'm using them for juice and coke!

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

I love candles and glassware! I would have bought them as well!!