Thursday, August 11, 2011

MRI's and Baby Crows....

What do they have to do with each other - well nothing really - LOL! But the baby crow softly cawing and then loudly squawking as it waits for his/her Mommie to feed it some crackers, is keeping my mind off the MRI I'm having today - in about an hour. This baby crow (I think there are actually two) has been entertaining me for weeks now. I am constantly throwing out crackers and bread for the Mom to feed them. I'm sure they would find food elsewhere, but I worry... so I keep putting it out for them.

I use the term "baby" lightly - as the baby is almost as big as the Mom!

I'm going to have an MRI on my lower back to see what is causing the problems in my left leg (for almost a year now).... I'm hoping it is just a pinched nerve and they can fix it easily! I'm claustrophobic, so the thought of going into that closed up tube is not making this lady happy! I have some Xanax that they gave me and I just popped one. Hopefully it will calm me down and help me not to freak out and squawk for MY Mommy! LOL!


1 comment:

Siobhán said...

Best of luck with the MRI! I hope it went well.