Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ahhhh.... book shopping....

I went over to Barnes & Noble today. I wanted to grab the new Alexander McCall Smith book called "Tea Time for the Traditionally Built". I love this series! I had a 40% off coupon - yipppeee! And, on the recommendation of a friend, I also picked up The Lost Hours by Karen White (adore the cover art on this one) and The Beach House by Georgia Bockoven. Because of this generous friend, I had a gift certificate to use towards my purchases! Thanks again Marcia! I walked around a bit more, jotting down more titles that caught my eye. I'm going to check and see if my library has them. And then of course I walked next door to the Starbucks and got a frapp and a cookie for the drive home. I had been looking forward to this stop at the bookstore all day while at work and it lived up to my anticipations!

3 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Linda,
Have you read THE HELP yet??? Oh MY it is good. I started it last night and love it so far. Great southern fiction.

Tanya

Susan in SC said...

Nothing is better than coming home with a brand new book to read. Enjoy your books!

DebbieSFL said...

Books, fabby, threads and Starbucks...life doesn't get much better!