Monday, February 23, 2009

A Tale of Two Bears....

Many years ago, I went into Hallmark and bought a bear. I don't know if it is the one on the left or the one on the right. I collected bears at that time. I still have big collection of them, but stopped adding to it at some point in time. Anyway, not long after I bought the bear, my husband went into the same shop and bought me a bear for Valentine's Day. I don't know if it is the one on the right or the one on the left. There were many bears in the shop at that time. How he picked out the same exact bear remains a mystery. I actually didn't tell him for years about the "tale of two bears". When I did, he just shook his head and laughed. I think he was pretty amazed too!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Oh, how cute!! I love that there's two of them so they don't get lonely!
Joanne