Thursday, February 19, 2009

Helping out the economy....









The one skein of yarn is Noro Silk Garden Lite, and is in beautiful shades of pink, aqua, lavender. It will be made into a soft scarf to wrap around my neck. The other two skeins will be used for scarves for my sister - christmas gifties. She doesn't read my blog (she doesn't own a computer), so no worries about spoiling the surprise! The cross-stitch chart designs are already being stitched onto the lovely linen I bought for them. Well, there are a few stitches done for each one - but that counts - right!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Ooh, nice shopping!! I love the colors of the yarn. Those two Noro yarns are so springy looking :) And, I see that you started stitching your new charts :) I love that Willow House!
Joanne

Susan in SC said...

Oh LInda - youa re too funny! I shall have to remember this line the next time I get an urge to do some spending! I love the things you bought!