Saturday, July 25, 2015

I'm Addicted To....

well, many things....books, yarn, coffee mugs...and....

umbrellas umbrellas and umbrellas!

I presently have 13.  Note, the "presently".... I know there are more in my future. I laughed out loud when a friend once asked, why do you need so many umbrellas.....  well, why do people need air?! LOL!

These are four of my favorites!  The orange one was given to me by my niece Sara. She surprised me with it one time when we were out shopping on one of her visits here....!


3 comments:

kathy b said...

We have two. One broken that I can't bear to toss...my kids gave it to me and the underside is a butterfly and so pretty.
The other is a Blackhawks umbrella just given to my husband this Christmas. It is great

Sara said...

I love that one too!! I am up to 4... Lol. I really wish that I would have gotten the purple one that day too.

Susan in SC said...

I have four that only I use. There are others one for the rest of the family! LOL! OK, if it is raining really hard, I will let them borrow one! LOL!