Friday, January 23, 2015

Dear Friday - aka Friday Letters

I'm linking up with Smidgens, Snippets & Bits and trying my hand at this...
http://smidgensbitsandsnippets.blogspot.com/  (link if you would like to try it too)...




Dear Friday....thanks to my electric company for getting the electric back on yesterday in 2 hours in lieu of the 4 that was quoted. And thanks (sort of) for taking awhile, as I got to go out to dinner - LOL!

Dear Friday...Mother Nature dropped a bit of snow on us Wednesday - but it melted quickly.  The weatherman was right for a change and it snowed when they said it would. I'm sure hoping they are wrong about the new snowstorm coming tomorrow...

Dear Friday...why do strangers that I try to chat with in my local bookstore or yarn shop look at me (most of the time) like I'm crazy for talking to them!

Dear Friday....why does it seem that all I do is empty and carry out the trash over and over?

6 comments:

Bonny said...

Great letters! Your electric company certainly does deserve a thank you for their quick but very well-timed restoration of electricity. I also hope the weathermen are wrong about the storm tomorrow and Monday. We may need to write them letters next week!

KaTy Did said...

I talk all the time to people I don't know. Sometimes I wonder what they really think of me... only after I leave.
I understand completely :)
Here for Friday Letters.

Paula said...

So happy to have you participate in Friday Letters with me. I cannot imagine having no electricity in this kind of weather! Glad they got it back on really quickly. Have a great weekend!

Ellie said...

I hope you aren't getting the snowstorm! They are never right about the weather here in Nova Scotia. We are getting a storm overnight and then again on Tuesday. I am very glad you got your power back too.

Marcia said...

OK everyone south of me, start pushing the storm out to sea. Our Boston weather people are predicting a blizzard Monday into Tuesday with possible 18-24+ inches of snow. And this winter up to now was going so well...

karen said...

funny! I would not think you were crazy if you talked to me, I'm like that as well.