I feel terrible not posting anything, but I've just been in one of those
sort of "out of it" modes - LOL! Let's see... what I've been up to:
1. Reading tons of books at the same time
2. Knitting some dishcloths for my sister as Christmas gifts
3. Stitching on various designs
4. Getting out for my walk each day (well, almost each day)
5. Volunteering for two hours each Tuesday at the library where I used to work
6. Suffering through two days of 100 degree heat with a broken air conditioner! Thank goodness it was fixed quickly! Not quick enough for me, but quicker than I thought it would be!
7. Enjoying the new season of some of the shows I like - White Collar; Memphis Beat, The Glades... and looking forward to more that will be starting soon... The Closer; Rizzoli & Isles; Royal Pains
8. Writing - or trying to write - a children's book. My plan is to self publish it via B & N and the NOOK.... Have to finish it first though!
I will get some pictures on here soon of my stitching and my dishcloths. Since my sister doesn't have a computer, I don't have to worry about her seeing anything!