Monday, November 16, 2009

Shhhhh...Don't Tell!

When my best friend Barb was here (she is the mother of my niece Sara), she saw this when I took her to my local cross-stitch shop. She wanted it badly. But since she feels she can't cross-stitch (but she can), she didn't get it. So I went back the following week and got it for her. I just finished stitching it last night. I will mail it off to her soon - and leave the sewing of the little buttons on to her! She does much better at that than I ever could. Since Barb doesn't read my blog, unless I tell her to, I doubt she will see this. Sara - if you read it - don't tell her - I want it to be a surprise!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

How sweet! I'm sure she will be thrilled!

donna said...

I'm a dud in the craft/sewing department, but luv to see what other people are doing. It's fun to get a surprise in the mail. What a nice thing to do for Barb.

Silver Circle Magick said...

Hi Aunt Linda... I am so jealous! I love it and Mom will too. I won't tell. :o)